Saturday 15 February 2014

Sew Cute!

Well, after a long struggle with computer problems, I'm back!
I don't know about you, but I think it feels great to be in a new year. 2014! It feels refreshing.
This year, I really pondered what it would be like if we didn't actually start over again and call it a new year! And all I can say is, thank goodness we do.

New year's resolutions are always one of my favourite things about starting again. I have plenty every year, but this year, mine are all about skills mostly. Like sewing and cake decorating for example. Things I've always wanted to do better. Over the next few weeks I thought it would be nice to share thoughts on our New Year resolutions and tips to help us accomplish our little projects.

I might try my hand at something like this soon. Simply love these kind of simple, day dresses.


 
I was born in the wrong era!
 
Laura xx
 

0 comments: