Saturday 13 October 2012

The Modiva

Ladies, the new wonder tool has arrived! For those who don't yet know, the Modiva Professional curling iron is the equivilent of America's best curling iron. We can't get it over here. But this one seems to be tops! The reviews are from real aussie girls who are raving about it! I mean what would you pay to have curls you can sleep on for three days, tug at, and they still won't drop out? What would you give to finish your entire head in less than 15 minutes and a tool that can be adjusted to hundreds of styles? (I'm quite the saleslady aren't I!! lol)

Well, at $89 (don't forget the 95 cents bit!!) and free postage I think that's quite reasonable...I mean don't you?
I'm ordering one for sure in the new year and my Aunty already has.
Check it out for yourself and tell me what you think below:

http://www.modiva.com.au/

I need comments!! Pretty please! It will only help me improve this blog.

Love Laura xx


0 comments: